We Need Peaceful Change - I know...

The torture, wars, and killing are getting to me.

I don't see enough people speaking out.

I really don't want to see harm come to anybody - and sometimes express anger on this blog.

Wishing the devil will harm people is really ugly.

Sorry folks.  I get a little crazy once in a while.

Anyway - please - if you are not involved in stopping the torture, wars, killing, and stripping of our unalienable rights - or are participating in the stripping of our rights - think about what you are doing or not doing and get on the right side of this thing now.

Our Constitution/Bill of Rights are in peril.  What to do?

Anyway - I hope readers will understand my rage once in a while and realize that I know that more harm won't do anybody any good.

It would all be so easy if I didn't love this country so much...

We all have to obey our own laws - that starts with the law of the land and it needs to apply to EVERYBODY.

There is no other flag - other than the Constitution itself to rally around if we are to come together as a nation for now.  I don't know anybody that wants their Constitutional rights taken,

I want the torture, wars and killing to stop.

I just wish it would be sooner rather than later.

----Thankfully we have commenters -
watch this to the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment