War with IRAN: Those exempt...

Since I've heard the war drums sounding from the biggest hypocrites on the planet - I thought it fitting to put some pics up here for y'all to ponder.  These "people" will NOT BE involved in any combat in the coming Iran conflict - the first wants to clean up Iran for democracy - but has misplaced her broom:
PicWik My kid can't go - she's gotta new TV show that's failing....can you send your daughter to kill them Iranians?
my pic's from wik - Mom tole me them Iranians are BAD people - you go kill them - I'm busy climbing a ladder

my pic from wik - gotta' show to catch on Fox - now grab your rifle and kill them crazy Iranians!
my pic's from wik too!  See my shit-eatin' grin?  That's cause I have to lie to you my rabble Americans - or else!




our pic from wk too!  WE don't participate in filthy wars!  We love everybody.  So you go kill them filthy Iranians - OK???

Folks - you know as well as I that these idiots are lying us into another quagmire.  See all the fake-white teeth?  I thought Obama was a smoker?  Must be bleachin' those shining pearls to compliment that Madison Avenue Nobel-Peace-Prize winning lying smile...

Hey - I can see Barack and the Missuz not wantin' to hump a pack over those mountains over in Iran.  What with all the people from Iran defendin' their country 'n' stuff - might catcha' bullet.  Why not send the darlings in our place?  NOT - but wait - here's a "BETTER" idea....

Let's send somebody else's kids.  Yeah - ya' know - those dopey people we steal elections from all the time.  Those dopey Americans who worship that idiotic clownette lip-sincing a song during the half time of the superbowl - yeah. They are dumb enuff to walk through radiation scanners exposing their kids' genitals to radiation - if they are dumb enough to do that - surely they wouldn't complain if we made up some stupid worn-out excuse (like we did the last time) and lie them into the war.

Ugh.  This is so horrible.  But sometimes I wonder if maybe it's just ..... justice.

Consider this video we've all seen - pay special attention to the laughter - almost like we are watching Comedy Central - as good-ole-Wes calmly tells everybody how the psychopaths running the military were just gonna' go wipe out a country 'cause they didn't know what else to do.  HA HA HA HA HA!
"Secretary Rumsfeld" - ha ha ha.  He asked "Why?"  (laughter - a million dead and orphans and refugees - ha ha ha ha - hilarious!)

"Secretary Rumsfeld?"  You mean this fucker hasn't been fucking hanged yet?

Oh .....that's my question - that's not in the video.

Syria - Iran - blah blah blah - Superbowl - Madonna - superbowl commercials - right wing radio liars - left wing radio liars......stolen elections.......media blackout of Ron Paul ..........hyperinflation coming since the Federal Reserve is painted into a corner and can't raise interest rates even if they wanted to......China and Russia gonna' get in on this war - lotsa' money to borrow from the bankers - fuck sides.....

I wonder when the people of this country will wake up - and when the law enforcement idiots - will - for once - read the fucking Constitution - and figure out what they are SUPPOSED TO BE DOING - when the military assholes will stop calling the murderers "Sir" instead of "murderer" - or "liar" - 

Take off your fucking uniforms and start acting like MEN!

When I see a uniform - I see..........ZERO.

Just following orders "Sir."

If that is what you say and do every day - and that is how YOU - yes YOU - determine your actions - I can only ask you to do the United States a favor -and .......leave.....move to Communist China .......if you can't afford the ticket.....kill yourself.....OR......

ACT LIKE MEN AND NOT ROBOTS.  GROW UP.  I USED TO PLAY WAR TOO YA' KNOW.  BUT I'M PUSHING FIFTY - I KNOW WHAT IT IS.  


Don't forget - the pilot that flew a million combat missions against the Vietnamese over Texas worshipped Teddy"




---------------
UPDATE FEB 12, 2012:


HERE IS A BLOG LINK SHARED BY COMMENTER - CLICK WORDS BELOW:

The Middle East and Iran BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment