Kagan: Just another lyin' sack of food for the mushroom-masses



"In a letter to committee Chairman Lamar Smith, Texas Republican, and the panel’s ranking Democrat, John Conyers Jr. of Michigan, the lawmakers said that “contradictory to her 2010 confirmation testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee,” recently released Justice Department documents show that Justice Kagan “actively participated with her Obama administration colleagues in formulating a defense” for the law.
"
-----------------
Note:  Forgive me - but isn't "contradictory" a euphemism for "lie?"

I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm surprised - after all - our judicial and injustice systems are obviously a joke.  But - let's not mince words here folks.

When I hear about another judicial decision - I......just..............(snoring sounds)

Now I'm dreaming......of....a classroom on constitutional law - what in the living fu&k are they talking about?  I mean - really - puleeeeez don't tell me they are talking about that gwadammed sheet of paper!

Let me help anyone in law enforcement, law, "justice", legal "scholarship" in the U.S. - let me help you save your honor - fucking kill yourself.  You are fucking worthless.  Just worthless - and we'd be better off without you - and so would your poor family - since you are a disgrace to your country and - worse - disgracing a corrupt illegal system.  Yeah - that's bad - a disgrace to a corrupt system.

If you are  judge, lawyer, lawman - etc.... - and you are not involved in the truth movement - obvously you are a "test-taker" - a useful idiot of the military-industrial-educational-legal system - sanctioned by the foresaid - as a willing participant in the undefinable "war on terror" - obviously a useless follower with no ability to think independently and call a spade a spade.

Think about how worthless you are my law-enforcement useful-idiot fellow Amerikans:  do us all a favor and - don't go away mad - just go the fuck away.

No comments:

Post a Comment