Hearing on Limits of Executive Power: Vincent Bugliosi


------
Note:

 "Proves beyond all reasonable doubt..."  "guilty of murder" ...and Obama is ALLOWED BY CONGRESS to continue this obscenity.  This puts "WE THE PEOPLE" between a "rock and a hard place."


Every now and then I wake up at 3 AM, wide-awake - and I watch these fine lawyers explain to the nation that we have psychopaths and murderers in the executive branch that need bars in front of them to prevent them from murdering more people and.....nothing.  More TV..... more talk.....more nothing.


What wakes me up is the realization that after free speech fails, after the law fails - we are stuck with the "last resort" - that is JUSTIFIABLE VIOLENCE TO OVERTHROW THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH.


LET ME BE CLEAR - I DO NOT EVER EVER WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN.  BUT I HAVE TO CALL IT AS I SEE IT AND I'M DOING JUST THAT.


THOSE IN POWER IN CONGRESS MUST HEED THESE WORDS - TAKE ACTION TO REIGN IN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE USA OR WE ARE GOING THE WAY OF ROME UNDER AUGUSTUS.---


by the way...
look at time=4:44 - as serious as this subject is...look at the clowns serving in congress - yukking it up while this man speaks - what are they planning?  Perhaps the next fat steak and bottle of wine?  Look at them - they aren't even listening!  You can bet your ass they aren't listening to you either.  It's all a comedy - an act - a show.  They pretend to care - this lawyer comes to congress to make a grave pronouncement - and they are bullshitting about who knows what.  


This subject is unfunny.  Sometimes I wonder if I am alone in my concern for this nation - or if everybody else knew a long time ago the trouble we are in - but instead of speaking or writing - they are just buying stockpiles of guns and ammunition as they wait for the you know what to hit the fan.  That's my conclusion.  They are way smarter than me - rather than put a cross-hair on themselves - they wisely hunker down and just wait for Congress to self-destruct - the executive to cross the line - the judicial to kiss the asses that put them on the bench - and perhaps fix all this the hard way.


For me - I beg and plead for Congress to act - because there is absolutely no doubt in my mind where we are.  It is stated above in no uncertain terms.  We need statesmen - not jackasses talking while prominent lawyers state facts like "Our house is on fire - put it out"









No comments:

Post a Comment